In order to use the Mint app you will have to submit your Credit/Debit card information before your first ride. If you wish to add your card later on, just click on the “Wallet” menu and select “Add Payment Card”, after that, just follow the instructions and you will be ready to go. It is important to know that “Mint” does not store your credit/debit card details. Those details are processed by the payment provider.
Articles in this section
- How can I register as user?
- Why do I need to enter my phone number?
- I didn’t receive the verification code.
- Why do I need to turn on my localization services?
- Do I need internet connection to rent a scooter?
- I forgot my password.
- How can I pay for the use?
- How can I add more cards to my user profile?
- Why did a deposit appear on my credit/debit card?
- Is it possible, that I will have to pay for a stolen scooter?