You are responsible for a stolen scooter only if it happens because of your unawareness (e.g. the scooter gets stolen because you forgot to lock it after finishing your ride). You are responsible for the scooter from the moment you click on the “Start Ride” button until you click on the “Finish Ride” and lock the scooter.
Articles in this section
- How can I register as user?
- Why do I need to enter my phone number?
- I didn’t receive the verification code.
- Why do I need to turn on my localization services?
- Do I need internet connection to rent a scooter?
- I forgot my password.
- How can I pay for the use?
- How can I add more cards to my user profile?
- Why did a deposit appear on my credit/debit card?
- Is it possible, that I will have to pay for a stolen scooter?