If the Vehicle is not used for its intended purpose, Mint shall be entitled to charge the following fees to the Customer:
- The maximum length of each Rental Period is 23:59 hours. Before this period ends, the User is obliged to terminate the current Rental Period. Upon termination the User may start a new Rental Period. The maximum charge for the maximum length of the Rental Period is 30 EUR. In case the User parks the device and terminates the rental period, the Credit/debit card will be charged with the Service Fee related to the given Rental Period.
- If for some reason the rental period cannot be terminated because of the user within 24 hours upon commencing the rental period, the provider shall consider the device as stolen and the provider will be entitled for an addition in amount of 900 EUR (in addition the applicable rental fees). In this case, the provider will charge the card with the service fee and this one-time fee from in one amount upon the end of the 24 hours period.
- If the user parks the vehicle in an inappropriate manner, for example outside the service area or in a zone where the roller parking is not allowed, the Mint provider is entitled to a one-time fee of 30 EUR. After the rental period, the service provider charges the card with the service fee and this one-time fee.
- In case the User uses the device in an inappropriate manner, not as intended, thus leaving the device in a dysfunctional state, the MINT provider is entitled to deduct a one-time fee of 30 EUR and even the mechanical repair fee. After the rental period, the service provider charges the card with the service fee and this one-time fee. The mechanical repair fee will be charged afterwards.
- If the battery happens to fall under 20% during the ride, the user will get a notification, saying that the accelerate handle can be used for an additional 3 minutes. After 3 minutes, the accelerate handle will no longer be active, and the user will have 15 minutes left to park the scooter within the marked operating area. Failing to do so will result in a one-time fee of 20 Eur. If the user continues to use the scooter in spite of this and the battery status decreases lower than 10%, there will be no option to park the vehicle. In order to finish the ride under stated circumstances the user will have to contact our support team and solve this problem individually. After the rental period, the service provider charges the card with the service fee and this one-time fee.
- In addition, the User is fully responsible for any additional fines occurred during the rental period, such as breaking the local traffic rules and any other fines. These fines shall be deducted from the User’s credit/debit card afterwards.